KNEE PAIN WORKSHOPw3badmin
This workshop will focus on the assessment and rehabilitation of common shoulder and knee impairments in both the acute and chronic stage, as well as following surgery. Participants will review key concepts of the subjective and objective examination to better guide the evaluation.
By attending this course Manual Therapist, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Athletic Trainers will learn strategies to improve patient care with hands on labs along with the most optimal way to develop and progress exercise, including protocols for returning to sports.
- Identify the criteria involved in the systematic approach to examining the shoulder and knee.
- Confidently perform a thorough examination of the knee utilizing techniques and special tests based upon history, screening and stage of condition.
- Differentiate between soft tissue conditions based on impairment findings that correlate to the subjective history.
- List the indications for when conservative care versus surgical intervention may or may not be appropriate.
- Identify evidence-supported treatment techniques used in knee rehabilitation.
- Demonstrate appropriate exercise prescription and dosing based on the stage of the condition and recovery process.
- Describe the tests and measures associated with making return to play decisions following rehabilitation of the shoulder and knee.
Demonstration Language: English
Manual Therapy Specialist.
STRENGTH, MOBILITY, FUNCTION, LIFE
Russia, Qatar, Malta, Serbia, Croatia, UAE, Jordan, Kuwait.
NOTE: For any question and online payment contact us:-