COURSE – TARSAL TUNNEL SYNDROMEw3badmin
The tibial nerve runs through the tarsal tunnel, which is a narrow passageway inside your ankle that is bound by bone and soft tissue……!
- Severely flat feet, stretch the tibial nerve.
- Varicose veins in the membrane surrounding the tibial nerve.
- Inflammation from arthritis.
- Lesions and masses like tumors or lipomas near the tibial nerve.
- Injuries or trauma, ankle sprain, fracture inflammation and swelling.
Demonstration Language: English
Manual Therapy Specialist.
STRENGTH, MOBILITY, FUNCTION, LIFE
Russia, Qatar, Malta, Serbia, Croatia, UAE, Jordan, Kuwait.
NOTE: For any question and online payment contact us:-