COURSE – MANUAL THERAPY FOR SPORTS INJURIES ONLINEw3badmin
Sports Manual Therapy has been designed to provide you with the requisite knowledge, understanding and skills to work with muscle tissue. In this qualification you will develop your knowledge and understanding of the theory underpinning the practice of sports Manual therapy, including functional anatomy and physiology, nutrition, classification of sports injuries and the stages of healing. In addition you will develop the understanding, skills and techniques to plan, prepare for and apply a range of sports massage methods to uninjured clients. You will also enhance your skills to evaluate massage strategies and methods to inform on future practice.
PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE IN SPORTS MASSAGE
- Understand situation required in sports massage.
- Understand scope of practice in sports massage.
- Understand the standards relevant to the sports massage profession.
- Understand the principles of professional practice in sports massage.
- Understand how to produce, maintain and store client records.
SPORTS MANUAL THERAPY TREATMENTS
- Be able to carry out client assessment
- Be able to devise sports massage treatment plans
- Be able to apply sports massage treatments
- Be able to evaluate sports massage treatments
- Understand the history and development of massage
- Understand the fundamentals of sports massage treatments
- Understand how to assess and screen clients for sports massage treatments.
Demonstration Language: English
Manual Therapy Specialist.
STRENGTH, MOBILITY, FUNCTION, LIFE
Russia, Qatar, Malta, Serbia, Croatia, UAE, Jordan, Kuwait.
NOTE: For any question and online payment contact us:-