COURSE – HERNIATED DISC HERNIATED DISC, A REASONS OF MANY DISORDER IN HUMAN BODY.w3badmin
A disk herniates or ruptures when part of the center nucleus pushes through the outer edge of the disk and back toward the spinal canal. This puts pressure on the nerves. Spinal nerves are very sensitive to even slight amounts of pressure, which can result in pain, numbness, or weakness in one or both legs.
POINT TO LEARN
- Dull, achy pain or sharp, intense pain.
- Muscle tightness and cramping.
- Radiating pain through the shoulders, arms and legs.
- Tingling sensations through the arms, hands and legs.
- Weakness in the affected area and limbs.
- Neck pain.
- Headaches when you sit or lie in certain positions.
- Lower back pain that gets worse when you sit, cough or sneeze.
Cervical – Pain in the neck, shoulders, and arms
Thoracic – Pain radiates into the chest
Lumbar – Pain extends into the buttocks, thighs, legs
Demonstration Language: English
Manual Therapy Specialist.
STRENGTH, MOBILITY, FUNCTION, LIFE
Russia, Qatar, Malta, Serbia, Croatia, UAE, Jordan, Kuwait.
NOTE: For any question and online payment contact us:-