COURSE – FOOT AND ANKLE COMPLEXw3badmin
The foot and ankle comprise one of the most fascinating and complex areas of human anatomy and biomechanics. Dysfunction in this anatomical region can be difficult to assess, and the same physiological movements often are referenced using several different terms.
- Describe the biomechanical functions of the foot and ankle, and relate these functions to common pathologies in the lower quarter.
- Perform a structural screening examination of the lower quarter and relate findings to possible foot, ankle, and lower quarter dysfunction.
- Perform a thorough evaluation of the foot and ankle, including:
a. Obtaining a meaningful history
b. Gross observation of function and static/dynamic anomalies,
c. An evaluation of the foot and ankle,
d. An evaluation of normal accessory movements of foot and ankle.
- An assessment of the specific structural deformities, traumatic injuries, and overuse injuries reviewed during the lecture/discussion segment of this program.
- Describe signs and symptoms, and suggested treatment plans for specific structural deformities, traumatic injuries, and overuse injuries.
Demonstration Language: English
Manual Therapy Specialist.
STRENGTH, MOBILITY, FUNCTION, LIFE
Russia, Qatar, Malta, Serbia, Croatia, UAE, Jordan, Kuwait.
NOTE: For any question and online payment contact us:-