COURSE – CERVICAL SPINE AN INTEGRATED MANUAL THERAPY APPROACH !w3badmin
This one-day cervical spine course comprises an integrated manual therapy approach to the treatment of neck pain. Examination and treatment considers articular, neural, and motor systems, particularly region.
HOW TO DEAL:
- STIFF NECK. Soreness and difficulty moving the neck, especially when trying to turn the head from side to side.
- SHARP PAIN. This symptom can be pain localized to one spot and might feel like it’s stabbing or stinging. Often, this type of pain occurs in the lower levels of the neck.
- GENERAL SORENESS. The pain is mostly in one spot or area on the neck, and it’s described as tender or achy, not sharp.
- RADIATING PAIN. The pain can radiate along a nerve from the neck into the shoulders and arms. The intensity can vary and this nerve pain might feel like it’s burning or searing.
- TINGLING, NUMBNESS, OR WEAKNESS. These sensations can go beyond the neck and radiate into the shoulder, arm or finger. There could be a “pins-and-needles” sensation. Typically, pain that radiates down the arm is felt in only one arm, not both.
- TROUBLE WITH GRIPPING OR LIFTING OBJECTS. This can happen if tingling, numbness, or weakness in the fingers is present.
- HEADACHES. Sometimes an irritation in the neck can also affect muscles and nerves connected to the head. This could be a tension headache, such as from neck muscles tightening.
Demonstration Language: English
Manual Therapy Specialist.
STRENGTH, MOBILITY, FUNCTION, LIFE
Russia, Qatar, Malta, Serbia, Croatia, UAE, Jordan, Kuwait.
NOTE: For any question and online payment contact us:-